• Roomy catamaran-style motor yacht with all cabins above deck and NO bunk beds!
• You’ll get personal attention from two tour leaders PLUS our local Galapagos naturalist
• Kevin has been to the Galapagos 39 times and knows the best yachts and itineraries
• Wildside spends more time on the islands than any other company
• Our groups usually arrive long before any other boat and stay long after they leave
• We visit the islands at the best time of day as well for wildlife activity and light for photography
Everyone should visit the Galapagos Islands – the experience is magical! During our adventure we will seek out the endemic species of birds and other animals of the Galapagos. Some of the bird species include Darwin’s finches, Galapagos Penguin, Galapagos Hawk, Galapagos Dove, Swallow-tailed Gull and Waved Albatross—doing their wonderful courtship dance! Other creatures we will see include Land Iguanas, Marine Iguanas, Lava Lizards and two endemic species of butterflies.
Photography opportunities abound as each day will include land excursions on different islands. Most days will also include snorkelling opportunities to enjoy swimming with sea lions, sea turtles and hundreds of species of fish, so bring an underwater camera too. We will also fit within our schedule mini photography workshops to help you get the best images of each location we visit while learning more and improving the quality of your photography.
Non-photographers will certainly enjoy this trip also. The slower we go the more we will see. Quiet observation will let our group see even more as we sit and enjoy our incredible surroundings with the aid of our local naturalist.
Lisa Langell is a multi-award-winning photographer from Scottsdale, Arizona. She is best known for her evocative images that create both a visual and emotional connection with the viewer. Lisa works to create not just a photograph but a moving experience with nature.
Kevin Loughlin, nature photographer and founder of Wildside, has lead over 35 trips to the Galapagos since 2001 and is intimately familiar with the landscape and wildlife. He enjoys sharing his knowledge of the flora and fauna as well as helping all skill levels of photographers to get their best images possible.