During summertime from mid-May through July the days get longer in Iceland. You will be mesmerised by the 'midnight sun,' a natural phenomenon where the sunlight remains visible throughout the night, creating a golden glow and offering great photographic results. Be prepared to start early and stay out late, hunting and photographing otherworldly scenes under the arctic light.
During this tour our main focus is on landscape photography. However, since Iceland is a colony for the smart and beautiful puffins, we will be also looking out for this gorgeous seabird that nests in cliffs and little islands around Iceland this time of year.
We will explore Snæfellsnes Peninsula in West Iceland, the wild vast Vatnsnes Peninsula in North West Iceland, partly the East and, last but not least, the beautiful south coast. On this journey you will experience Iceland’s surreal beauty with its countless majestic and iconic waterfalls, world famous glacier lagoons, black sand beaches with impressive cliffs and basalt formations, sea stacks and bird colonies with puffins and other sea-birds, the largest glacier in Europe, mountain peaks, big lava fields, moon-like steamy craters, active volcanoes and, oh yes, trolls turned into stones, abundant wildlife and more.
Why book with us?
• We are a local tour operator and travel agency authorised by the tourism board of Iceland.
• All our guests get a free collection of post-processing videos from our award winning photographers worth over $1,500.
• On our tours we provide custom-built 4x4 super trucks to safely transport you to amazing locations – we provide 2 seats per photographer.
• We use only the best hotels available in Iceland.
• Our photo tours and workshops are guided by award-winning professional landscape photographers.
• We provide crampons and rubber boots for no charge to all our guests throughout the tour.
• During the tour we offer highly informative and easy-to-follow photography and post-processing lectures.
• Our photo guides will always help you in the field to make sure you will take home stunning images of Iceland.
Our 2018/2019 Dates:
27 May - 7 June 2018 Guided by Raymond and Serena
9 - 20 June 2018 Guided by Iurie Belegurschi
22 June - 3 July 2018 Guided by Raymond and Perri Schelat
14 - 25 May 2019 Available
17 - 28 May 2019 Available
27 May - 7 Jun 2019 Available
30 May - 10 Jun 2019 Available
9 - 20 Jun 2019 Available
12 - 23 Jun 2019 Available
22 Jun - 3 Jul 2019 Available
25 Jun - 6 Jul 2019 Available
1 - 12 Jul 2019 Available
4 - 15 Jul 2019 Available
10 - 21 Jul 2019 Available
For Full Itinerary check: