Southeastern Washington better known as 'The Palouse', at least within the photography community, has become a favorite location for photographing patterns, rural scenes and artefacts of old Americana. This is a major agricultural area primarily producing wheat and legumes. Many sleepy little farming communities are hidden amongst the rolling verdant green hills in the region, making this a quiet place to explore and enjoy a creative journey.
I invite you to join me in the rolling hills of the Palouse for beautiful landscapes, dramatic clouds, rustic barns, abandoned vehicles and farm equipment, and much more on this rewarding photo tour. This journey will be one of my special All-Inclusive Photo Tours. With long days, long drives and limited pull off sites along the rural roads, it makes for a more enjoyable experience when you let me do the work and you sit back and enjoy your photography.
Our Palouse Photography Mentorship program is designed to accommodate all skill levels. There is some hiking involved, most are very easy walks that anyone in moderately good health should have no problem.
Leader and Mentor: William Manning
• Transportation, lodging and meals Included
• Devoted to helping participants to see creatively and become better photographers
• Friendly, approachable and always there with you
• My Destination Photography Mentorship Programs are well scouted, planned and rewarding
• After our time together on location, each participant receives 3 one hour sessions of one on one mentoring via Skype where I share my computer screen demonstrating editing, processing and creative techniques. Participant also receives 2 critiques of their work with live feedback. Participants get up to 90 days after our time together on location to use this learning resource.