We have created a wildlife photography safari and workshop for the photographer who wants to create a unique portfolio of wildlife images and greatly improve their photographic skills.
We will visit the three most exciting photo locations in Kenya, starting with Tsavo West, known for their red-dusted elephants and big-tuskers. We will continue to the photogenic Amboseli with its sweeping views of the African plains and the Mount Kilimanjaro backdrop. Finally, we will arrive at the Maasai Mara Game Reserve, the most famous wildlife destination in the world and the park where the Great Migration takes place!
For the wildlife photographer, no other place on the planet will compare to East Africa, and Kenya’s Maasai Mara is arguably the best place in the world for wildlife viewing and photography. It is one of the few places left on earth where wildlife still lives comparatively undisturbed and in numbers that once roamed the plains of Africa. With its sweeping savannahs and abundance of wild animals, photographers are guaranteed to get an amazing portfolio of images and produce life-long memories. It is going to be an experience of a lifetime!
• Kenya’s iconic wildlife parks: Maasai Mara, Amboseli and Tsavo.
• An emphasis on photographing The Great Migration and African Elephants (big-tuskers, red dust elephants and the elephants with Mount Kilimanjaro as a background).
• This exclusive workshop is limited to ONLY 6 photographers. This allows more one-on-one time with the photo instructor, greater freedom, more flexibility and the feeling of a more personal private safari experience.
• Only 3 photographers (and optionally one non-photographer) per eight-passenger 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser, allowing more room for photographers to move around the vehicle, have unobstructed views and keep all the photo equipment handy on a separate seat. Each photographer is guaranteed to have their own row of seats.
• Unique optional 3 days off-road permit in Maasai Mara National Reserve, allowing us to get closer to the wildlife than anyone else.
• Our trip is strategically timed for prime wildebeest and zebra migration dates in Maasai Mara.
• Three high season shooting days in the Masai Mara during the Great Migration, residing in a camp located in the heart of Maasai Mara, in the nearest proximity to the Mara River crossing.