Patagonia is unbridled wilderness. Where nature, primeval, pure, untamed, surrounds and touches every core of your being. There is no escaping it - vast glaciers and ice fields, pristine turquoise waters dotted by spectacularly shaped ice bergs over which tower soaring granite massifs, and awe inspiring rapidly changing cloud formations, which disappear as quickly as they first appeared.
This one of a kind, extensive photography adventure includes:
• Our planet's most awe inspiring world of towering granite massifs, turquoise lakes and numerous, enormous glaciers, all of it complemented by lenga forests in intense, peak autumn colours!
• A comprehensive selection of the most beautiful landscapes Patagonia has to offer! Plentiful wildlife including Guanacos, Condor, the world's largest bird soaring among Patagonia's majestic mountains and, possibly, the elusive Puma!
• Boat tour to beautifully situated Glacier Grey in Chile's Torres del Paine National Park, and along the world famous Perito Moreno glacier in Argentina's Los Glaciares National Park.
• Private local and international transfers in spacious, comfortable vehicles, driven by professional drivers that make the longer drives more enjoyable.
• The smallest workshop group in Patagonia! For intimate, peaceful photography experiences and excellent client to instructor ratios. You won't need to jostle for the best spot with 10 or 12 other participants, unlike other large-group workshops that are offered!
• Hands on, dedicated, one on one photography instruction. I don't wait for you to come ask me questions. Instead, I continuously engage with you to make sure you achieve the best possible photographs.
• An optional six-day hiking and catered camping extension, which allows you to capture the most magnificent views of Mount Cerro Torre and Fitz Roy in Argentina's Los Glaciares National Park.
• All accommodation (shared) in premium, luxury hotels throughout the tour, strategically located for the best photography opportunities.
• All meals. There are no set meals. You are free to choose from the restaurant menu!
• All entrance and photography fees and permits.
• All tips and gratuities.
• The optional hiking and camping extension includes private, catered camp sites, all set up for you, and all camping gear.
I very much look forward to welcoming you to Patagonia and showing you the best this unequalled mountain wilderness has to offer!