Adventure Lapland 2020 is a 1-week photo tour with Thomas Kast and takes place around the villages of Hetta and Kilpisjarvi in Finnish Lapland. It offers wonderful treats for you and your camera. Going on a husky safari, exploring the wilderness with snowmobiles, winter wonderland landscapes, snow patterns and, of course, the mesmerising Aurora Borealis.
The moon will be illuminated from 30...95% which allows creative compositions of starry night sky in combination with strong shadows on the snow.
A maximum of six participants makes this an intimate photo tour. As always and everywhere, the weather is an unknown. The itinerary and its order might change depending on the weather conditions.
• transfer from/to Kittila airport (KTT)
• accommodation in Hetta in double rooms with bathroom, breakfast and dinner
• accommodation in Kilpisjarvi in cosy cottages with breakfast
• aurora chasing every night
• a husky safari
• 2 snowmobile tours
• a visit to the fjords in Norway
• all transfers to photo locations
• warm overalls, shoes, gloves and helmets