Embark on the adventure of a lifetime as you witness the spectacle of Serengeti’s Great Wildebeest and Zebra Migration in all its glory. Prepare to be mesmerized by the sight of majestic big cats, from lions to leopards and cheetahs, prowling their natural habitat. And don’t forget to let your heart melt at the adorable sight of baby elephants.
The Serengeti isn’t just any destination – it is a wildlife enthusiast’s paradise, teeming with an unrivalled abundance of creatures big and small. Picture yourself amidst close to two million wildebeest, zebras, and other antelopes as they traverse vast grassy plains on their annual quest for greener pastures. And where there is prey, there are predators –some of Africa’s most iconic predators, drawn to this epic migration.
But this isn’t your average safari. We have curated an experience like no other, focused exclusively on honing your photography skills. Led by award-winning photographer Ali Khataw, you will receive in-field instructions that will elevate your perspective on the ‘Art of Seeing’. Learn the basics of composition, light, and moment, regardless of your photography equipment, and capture stunning images that will last a lifetime. Plus, our signature image reviews back at camp ensure you will continue to grow and refine your craft.
Your journey doesn’t end with the thrill of the hunt. Unwind and soak in the breathtaking beauty of this pristine landscape, from the iconic Ngorongoro Crater to the sprawling plains of the Serengeti. And for the perfect finale, bask in the sun-kissed shores of Zanzibar Island, where turquoise waters and sandy beaches await.
This 11-12 day itinerary promises adventure, education, and relaxation – all in one unforgettable package. With expert guides, tailored Land Cruisers for optimal viewing, and all the comforts of home, this safari is the ultimate dream for any wildlife enthusiast. Are you ready to capture the magic of Serengeti’s wildlife migration like never before?
• In-Tanzania flights as outlined in the itinerary
• Airport meet and greet services
• Ground transportation with an English-speaking driver/guide or naturalist guide
• Two Safari Land Cruisers (with pop-up roofs for easy wildlife viewing) to be shared amongst 12 guests
• Accommodation and meals specified in the itinerary
• Safari game drives or sightseeing as specified
• Park or reserve entry fees where applicable
• Round-trip flights between the U.S. and Africa
• Any domestic or regional flights within Africa not listed as ‘Included’
• Visa fees
• Tips and gratuities (tipping guide provided)
• Inoculations and personal/medical/travel insurance
• Meals and beverages not included in the itinerary
• Optional activities and excursions
• Personal expenses such as laundry, shopping, telephone charges, etc.
From $7,250 USD PP sharing