Welcome to the exciting photography tours and workshops in the magic Tuscany. Our photography journey will be more than a holiday, it is a great opportunity to explore and capture the most fascinating parts of Tuscany from sunrise to sunset and dusk – Rolling green hills and vineyards, ancient cathedrals and picturesque churches, thermal baths and bucolic fields, medieval hilltop villages and farmhouses with cypresses, fabulous castles and villas. It is a life-changing experience to discover the breathtaking beauty and secrets of this enchanted land.
Marco Bulgarelli – an award-winning photographer native to this land – will share his over 18 years long experience helping participants to improve their photography skills and to build a stunning portfolio of landscape and/or travel photography.
In our tours and workshops, you will be immersed at a relaxed pace in nature and in the typical Tuscan lifestyle, between authentic food and special wines.
Our goal is to capture the soul of Tuscany, following an alternative way of fascinating hidden places known only by locals, or simply showing famous locations from another angle, seeking a different way to show this amazing land. We will be always in the right location at the right time of day.
Choose your dates for a private and exclusive photo tour or join a group tour on scheduled dates.
- to build a stunning portfolio
- from 1 to 6 days tours and workshops
- for beginners and advanced photographers
- group and private photo tours and workshops
- small groups and individual approach
- you can choose your favourite dates
- accommodation in farmhouse or villa with private pool
- it will be held in english
- local professional photographer – english speaker