Greenland is a mysterious land and home to many of the world’s most spectacular natural wonders. Yet, it remains beyond the reach of conventional tourism. Luckily, we are not in the business of conventional tourism. We specialise in providing unforgettable trips for photography enthusiasts and one thing is for sure: for any keen photographer, the lure of Greenland’s pristine icebergs, quirky villages and untouched, icy wilderness is too tempting an adventure to turn down. And if the guarantee of memory cards packed with striking landscapes and serenity isn’t enough to get your heart racing, factor in the near-constant sunshine of the summer months this far north and you’ve got a tasty recipe for a photo tour paradise.
Why book with us?
• We are a local tour operator and travel agency authorised by the tourism board of Iceland.
• All our guests get a free collection of post-processing videos from our award winning photographers worth over $1,500.
• On our tours we provide custom-built 4x4 super trucks to safely transport you to amazing locations – we provide 2 seats per photographer.
• We use only the best hotels available in Iceland.
• Our photo tours and workshops are guided by award-winning professional landscape photographers.
• We provide crampons and rubber boots for no charge to all our guests throughout the tour.
• During the tour we offer highly informative and easy-to-follow photography and post-processing lectures.
• Our photo guides will always help you in the field to make sure you will take home stunning images of Iceland.
Our 2018/2019 Dates:
13 - 18 Jul 2018 Guided by Raymond and Iurie Belegurschi
18 - 23 Jul 2018 Guided by Daniel Kordan and Raymond
23 - 28 Jul 2018 Guided by Daniel Kordan and Raymond
28 Jul - 2 Aug 2018 Guided by Daniel Kordan and Raymond
2 - 7 Aug 2018 Guided by Daniel Kordan and Raymond
13 - 18 Jul 2019 Available
18 - 23 Jul 2019 Available
23 - 28 Jul 2019 Available
28 Jul - 2 Aug 2019 Available
2 - 7 Aug 2019 Available
7 - 12 Aug 2019 Available
12 - 17 Aug 2019 Available
17 - 22 Aug 2019 Available
For Full Itinerary check: