I’ve had my eye on the Andes for a while and now it is time to explore. Care to join me? I love big mountains and the Andes are as big as they come in the western hemisphere. I have done a little homework but I can't say for sure exactly what we will find there. Machu Picchu is a no-brainer of course. I am also dying to try my hand at those crazy reflection photos and night photography on the giant salt flats of the Salar de Uyuni. Rainbow Mountain looks awesome too and I know we will have some great opportunities to capture some of the indigenous cultures of the Andes. But beyond that, it is mostly a mystery. That’s what makes it so appealing.
- Incomparable Machu Picchu
- Flamingoes by day and the Milky Way by night on the world’s highest desert and largest salt flats (Salar de Uyuni)
- The seldom visited ‘other side’ of Rainbow Mountain
- Street Photography in La Paz, Cusco and Lima
- Sunrise and sunset landscape photography in the 7 Lakes Valley in the heart of the Andes
- Captivating indigenous mountain peoples and cultures