• Roomy catamaran-style motor yacht with all cabins above deck and NO bunk beds!
• You’ll get personal attention from two tour leaders PLUS our local Galapagos naturalist
• Kevin has led 39 tours to the Galapagos and knows the best yachts and itineraries
• Adam Jones is a highly respected Canon Explorer of Light
• Wildside spends more time on the islands than any other company
• Our groups usually arrive long before any other boat and stay long after they leave
• We visit the islands at the best time of day as well for wildlife activity and light for photography
Photography and birding will highlight this fantastic wildlife adventure! Everyone should visit the Galapagos Islands – the experience is magical! During our adventure we will seek out the endemic species of birds and other animals of the Galapagos. Some of the bird species include Darwin’s finches, Galapagos Penguin, Galapagos Hawk, Galapagos Dove, Swallow-tailed Gull and Waved Albatross – doing their wonderful courtship dance! Other creatures we will see include Land Iguanas, Marine Iguanas, Lava Lizards and two endemic species of butterflies.
Photographic opportunities abound as each day will include land excursions on different islands. Most days will also include snorkelling opportunities to enjoy swimming with sea lions, sea turtles and hundreds of species of fish! We will also fit within our schedule mini photo workshops to help you get the best images of each location we visit.
Adam, one of only forty-two Canon Explorers of Light, has been photographing for over 30 years and has worked as a full time nature and travel photographer for the past 19 years. He travels extensively around the world as a tour leader and is widely known for his friendly practical nuts and bolts approach to solving problems in the field and sharing his enthusiasm and expertise with others.
Kevin Loughlin, nature photographer and founder of Wildside, has lead over 35 trips to the Galapagos since 2001 and is intimately familiar with the landscape and wildlife. He enjoys sharing his knowledge of the flora and fauna as well as helping all skill levels of photographers to get their best images possible.