• Enjoy our spacious, first class yacht, the Solaris. All cabins above deck and NO bunk beds! Single cabins available, too!
• You’ll get personal attention from two tour leaders PLUS our local Galapagos naturalist
• Kevin has led 39 Galapagos tours and knows the best yachts and itineraries
• Wildside spends more time on the islands than any other company
• Our groups typically arrive long before any other boat and stay long after they leave
• We visit the islands at the best time of day for wildlife activity and good light for photography
Everyone should visit the Galapagos Islands – the experience is magical! During our adventure we will seek out the endemic species of birds and other animals of the Galapagos. Some of the bird species include Darwin’s finches, Galapagos Penguin, Galapagos Hawk, Galapagos Dove, Swallow-tailed Gull and Waved Albatross doing their wonderful courtship dance! Other creatures we will see include Land Iguanas, Marine Iguanas, Lava Lizards and two endemic species of butterflies.
Photography opportunities abound as each day will include land excursions on different islands. Most days will also include snorkelling opportunities to enjoy swimming with sea lions, sea turtles and hundreds of species of fish, so bring an underwater camera, too. We will also fit within our schedule mini photography workshops to help you get the best images of each location we visit while learning more and improving the quality of your photography.
Non-photographers will certainly enjoy this nature filled trip! Our local naturalist will be sure to give them lots of personal attention as they see birds, tortoises, sea lions and so much more! The group will move very slowly – the slower we go the more we will see.
Joe Brady is a photographer, educator, author, photo workshop leader and studio owner who has been teaching photography and photo editing for over twenty years. Joe is honored to be a member of Sony’s Artisans of Imaging program, is an X-Rite Coloratti, a FotoPro Ambassador and holds both Master of Photography and Photographic Craftsman Degrees from the Professional Photographers of America.
Kevin Loughlin, nature photographer and founder of Wildside, has led 39 trips to the Galapagos since 2001 and is intimately familiar with the landscape and wildlife. He enjoys sharing his knowledge of the flora and fauna as well as helping all skill levels of photographers to get their best images possible.