Two days exploring the East Anglian Coast, an amazingly varied and historic coastline full of small inlets and creeks and the former stomping ground of Arthur Ransome, famous for The Swallows and Amazons books.
Fitness Level: Easy
Whilst we will be doing some walking in and around our locations, we park close to where we will be photographing, but you should be prepared for some uneven ground.
• Expert tuition and guidance
• Pre-tour call to understand your individual needs
• All transport whilst with me to great locations I know
• Single occupancy accommodation at recommended small hotels
• Invitation to Jon Seddon Photography Facebook group where you can ask questions, share your work, help others or just have a chat
• Between two to three locations per day weather permitting
• Time to share and critique images
• Post tour, one-to-one post-processing session of up to one hour via screen-share
• Option to print your favourite image at additional cost