Join us on this amazing one-of-a-kind 14-day winter photo workshop, where you will have the awesome chance to capture the Northern lights over all corners of Iceland, in both the most picturesque and the off-beaten locations. This is the most comprehensive Iceland photo tour and workshop covering a large number of epic locations. We will travel aboard a comfortable and spacious bus and in our modified super jeep for you to be able to chase the Northern lights in the most beautiful locations such as breathtaking glaciers, surreal ice caves, frozen waterfalls, majestic mountains, marvellous coastlines, influential geothermal areas and quaint fishing towns. This is a great opportunity to travel and photograph all over Iceland while learning new techniques as we take your photography skills to a higher level.
Why book with us?
• We are a local tour operator and travel agency authorised by the tourism board of Iceland.
• All our guests get a free collection of post-processing videos from our award winning photographers worth over $1,500.
• On our tours we provide custom-built 4x4 super trucks to safely transport you to amazing locations – we provide 2 seats per photographer.
• We use only the best hotels available in Iceland.
• Our photo tours and workshops are guided by award-winning professional landscape photographers.
• We provide crampons and rubber boots for no charge to all our guests throughout the tour.
• During the tour we offer highly informative and easy-to-follow photography and post-processing lectures.
• Our photo guides will always help you in the field to make sure you will take home stunning images of Iceland.
Our 2018/2019 Dates:
13-26 Nov 2018 Guided by Raymond Hoffmann and Kaspars
1-14 Feb 2019 Guided by Albert Dros and Brynjar
3-16 Feb 2019 Guided by Edwin Martinez and Jon
16 Feb - 1 Mar 2019 Guided by Albert Dros and Brynjar
18 Feb - 3 Mar 2019 Guided by Felix Röser and Kaspars
23 Feb - 8 Mar 2019 Guided by Raymond Hoffmann and Serena
25 Feb -10 Mar 2019 Guided by Mads Iversen and Jon
3-16 Mar 2019 Guided by Albert Dros and Brynjar
5-18 Mar 2019 Guided by Christopher Lund and Kaspars
For Full Itinerary check: