Far at the southern tip of Africa lies a fascinating, beautiful and truly bizarre place. The jewel of the south, the magical Namibia.
Namibia is a huge country with an equally monstrous variety of photographic potential. Join professional landscape photographer Erez Marom on this comprehensive 10-day workshop, where you will experience Namibia's mind-boggling beauty first hand and will be taken to the very best spots in this mesmerising, often perplexing land.
Immense red dunes rising over 300 meters above the earth in the world's oldest desert, sweeping thunderstorms, petrified trees left from another era, a ghost town built, populated and then suddenly abandoned – you will see and photograph all of these and more, from the ground and from the air, under top professional assistance and dedicated guidance. Locations and phenomena that will make you doubt the world you know and simply watch in awe, as landscapes you never imagined unveil in front of your eyes.
• 10 days in spectacular and very diverse locations: Quiver Tree Forest, Kolmanskop, Sossusvlei, Deadvlei
• Night photography in Deadvlei
• Winter schedule offers very comfortable weather and a fantastic view of the Milky Way's galactic core
• No moon throughout the workshop, which means excellent opportunities for astro photography
• Optional open-door helicopter photography flight over the red dunes of Sossusvlei - nothing short of a spectacular experience
• Professional photo guidance by an award-winning landscape photographer and a local guide expert in Southern Africa
• Comfortable 4X4 transfers throughout the trip