Winter Photography Workshops in Iceland
The 'Aurora and Ice Caves Photo Workshop' is our most popular tour for a reason. This is a photography adventure like no other, introducing you and your camera to the very best sights that Iceland has to offer. We will chase the northern lights, explore spectacular ice caves and capture the magical glacier lagoon at Jokulsarlon. This winter photo tour has it all.
Across eight memorable days we will take in the landscapes and light conditions that have made Iceland one of the world’s premier photography destinations. We have professional photography guides, a huge amount of local knowledge and a welcoming country ready to explore. So, what are you waiting for? Grab your gear – an Arctic paradise awaits!
Why book with us?
• We are a local tour operator and travel agency authorised by the tourism board of Iceland.
• All our guests get a free collection of post-processing videos from our award winning photographers worth over $1,500.
• On our tours we provide custom-built 4x4 super trucks to safely transport you to amazing locations – we provide 2 seats per photographer.
• We use only the best hotels available in Iceland.
• Our photo tours and workshops are guided by award-winning professional landscape photographers.
• We provide crampons and rubber boots for no charge to all our guests throughout the tour.
• During the tour we offer highly informative and easy-to-follow photography and post-processing lectures.
• Our photo guides will always help you in the field to make sure you will take home stunning images of Iceland.
Our 2018/2019 Dates:
1-8 Nov 2018 Guided by Alban Henderyckx and Brynjar
10-17 Nov 2018 Guided by Alban Henderyckx and Brynjar
19-26 Nov 2018 Guided by Alban Henderyckx and Brynjar
7-14 Dec 2018 Guided by Raymond Hoffmann and Kaspars
16-23 Dec 2018 Guided by Raymond Hoffmann and Kaspars
14-21 Jan 2019 Guided by Raymond Hoffmann and Kaspars
1-8 Feb 2019 Guided by Felix Röser and Kaspars
3-10 Feb 2019 Guided by Alban Henderyckx and Serena
8-15 Feb 2019 Guided by Felix Röser and Mads
10-17 Feb 2019 Guided by Felix Inden and Kaspars
12-19 Feb 2019 Guided by Marco Grassi and Jon
17-24 Feb 2019 Guided by Felix Röser and Christian
19-26 Feb 2019 Guided by Marco Grassi and Kaspars
21-28 Feb 2019 Guided by Serena Ho and Jon
28 Feb - 7 Mar 2019 Guided by Raymond Hoffmann and Kaspars
9-16 Mar 2019 Guided by Raymond Hoffmann and Kaspars
18-25 Mar 2019 Guided by Raymond Hoffmann and Kaspars
For Full Itinerary check: https://iceland-photo-tours.com/iceland-winter-aurora-photo-workshop