Join us for this unique photo experience in the heart of Europe. The Czech Republic, however smaller in size, offers an exceptional variety of subjects for photography from majestic castles, medieval towns, narrow cobbled streets surrounded by colorful houses to rolling hills of Moravian Tuscany or breathtaking landscapes of Bohemian Switzerland. Since we live in the Czech Republic we know all the best spots and hidden gems in our country. Your photography tour leader will be Martin Bisof, who has led dozens of photography workshops in various places around the world.
This year our tour includes a special bonus. Photographing owls and birds of prey in their natural environment with a professional local lecturer! Who wouldn’t love the pictures of a flying eagle, landing snowy owl or a barn owl sitting in the dark forest? This arranged photo experience will be a perfect introduction to wildlife photography and we will make sure that you will return with great images which you would hardly get anywhere else.
Photo Tour Highlights
• Prague with its hidden gems
• Famous rolling hills in Moravian Tuscany
• Photographing birds of prey and owls in their natural habitat
• Fairy tale town of Cesky Krumlov and Vltava River Meanders
• Renaissance city Telč and Castle Hluboka
• Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland and its Sandstone Mountains (optional 2 day add-on extension)
What is included
• Professional photo guiding
• All entrance fees to photography locations
• Owls and birds of prey photographing with a pro lecturer
• Cultural experience - Wine tasting in Moravian Tuscany
• Post-Processing sessions during the tour
• 7 nights accommodation in carefully selected hotels (based on double room occupancy)
• All breakfasts
• Transportation in private car
• Transfers from/to airport
We want you to get the most amazing pictures on our Czech Republic Photo Tour whether you are a beginner, keen amateur or professional. We strongly emphasise on individual approach so each of our participants gets the right infield guidance. Moreover, you will be in a group of people who share the passion for photography and you will dramatically expand your creative and post-processing skills. We want you to experience the uniqueness of our country and return with plenty of outstanding pictures and unforgettable memories.