Cornwall has always been one of the favourite places for landscape photography. There are so many great places to photograph, fantastic beaches, fishing villages, rugged coastline, coves and idyllic engine houses. I am a great fan of steam, and Cornwall is where steam was invented.
This workshop has been set up for three photographers, to ensure that the group has my full attention. I like to keep it relaxed and informal with a hands-on and practical learning approach.
Our itinerary will include the following locations: Porthcurno Beach, St Michael's Mount, Lands End, Porth Nanven, Botallack Mine, Lizard Point, Cadgwith, Kynance Cove and Godrevy Point.
Cornwall Workshops – what you will learn
There is no need for prior knowledge or experience in photography as you will be learning individually according to the level you are at.
• You will learn to recognise the right contrast, texture, lighting and shape to form a great shot.
• Different techniques will be taught to you such as using shallow depth of field and long exposure.
• Low to focus in Low Light.
Meals, drinks and camera or travel insurance
Tuition, guidance, transport between locations and notes on locations to be visited
• Quality Bed and Breakfast
• Designing and composition of the shot
• Shadow and highlight Recognition and tonal range
• Calculation of the right measure of time, setting up and long exposure
What to bring
DSLR camera, tripod, charged battery, lenses, filters, lens cleaning cloths, camera bag or rucksack. Remote cable release, walking shoes/boots/hat/gloves, wellington boots (if desired), flask/hot/cold drinks, packed lunch, mobile phone and small torch.
Fitness level: Easy
Please contact me if you would like to arrange for an alternative payment method such as BACS or internet banking.
Paypal has been set-up to take the £100.00 deposit. Once you have booked you will receive confirmation of the booking via email.
Cornwall Three Day Workshop - £480.00 per person (£100 deposit)
25 - 27 March 2019
Availability – 3 places
Location: Penzance, Cornwall, England