Over 10 days our photography subjects will range from immense glaciers and cascading waterfalls to black beaches with randomly placed blue ice fragments. Ever-changing light conditions will challenge us every time but reward us later.
Last but not least, the Northern Lights might dance in the sky, and we will be there to capture this unearthly spectacle.
Iceland Photo Tour Highlights
• Vatnajokull Glacier Ice Cave with a local professional guide
• Famous waterfalls: Skogafoss, Seljalandsfoss, Gullfoss and Oxararfoss
• Jokulsarlon Glacial Lagoon and black basalt beach
• Golden Circle and Thingvellir National Park
• The Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis) and capturing the night sky
• Individual image post-processing lesson
Our Iceland photography tour is always in a small group 6 – 8 participants with two professional photography guides. We strongly emphasise on individual approach so each of our participants gets the right in–field guidance.