The very best of Botswana wildlife photography in three of the country’s most iconic wildlife locations: Chobe, Okavango and Kalahari – all different, and all brilliant!
Explore Botswana’s three premier wildlife destinations – the Chobe River, Okavango Delta and Central Kalahari Desert – and discover a range of wildlife and safari experiences that’s hard to match anywhere.
To maximise your photographic opportunities we take to the water in both a specialist photography boat and a traditional mokoro, while on land we photograph from game vehicles, on foot and from specialist hides. We will be staying in exclusive-use photo camps in the delta and desert, and Pangolin’s photo hotel for the Chobe – there is no better way to explore Botswana!
Trai Anfield Photography Safaris is proud to be a consistently 5 star reviewed photosafari operator on Google Reviews – please do read the feedback from our clients.
The price is £8,995 per person, based on sharing double or twin accommodation throughout. Limited single supplement may be available on request.
• Airport meet and greet in Kasane
• 3 nights at The Pangolin Chobe Hotel (full board) – 1, 2 and 3 July 2023
• Twice daily activities on the Chobe River on a Pangolin Photo Boat and access to hide
• 04 July charter flight from Kasane to the Okavango Delta
• 4 nights at the Pangolin Photo Camp (full board) – 4, 5, 6 and 7 July 2023
• Twice daily game drives in two private vehicles
• 08 July charter flight to Dinaka, Central Kalahari
• 2 nights at Dinaka (full board) – 8 and 9 July 2023
• Twice daily game drives in two private vehicles, guided walks and use of the Dinaka bunker hide
• 10 July charter flight from Dinaka to Maun
• All park, landing and concession contributions
• All photography / filmmaking tuition with Trai Anfield
• All meals and drinks
• Flights into Kasane and out of Maun
• Tips and Gratuities to driver/guides/camp and lodge staff
• Any items of a personal nature
• Personal Travel and Medical Insurance