Travel with us to Yellowstone in winter and experience the park as few others do. During winter you can truly escape from it all and delight in the solitude and silence that permeates this crisp, snow-covered land. Winter means fewer crowds and a higher concentration of wildlife in the lower elevation meadows and valleys.
Elk, bison, wolves and other animals become relatively easy to spot against the snowy background. Clouds of hot steam billow up around the nearly deserted hot springs and their bright colors are accentuated against the white backdrop. The contrasting blue skies, white meadows, steamy geysers and wildlife make for visually stunning images.
• This 4 night/5 day trip starts and ends in Bozeman, MT
• At this time, in light of the Covid-19 pandemic, this tour is limited to 6 travelers
• Photographers of all skill levels are welcome, as are non-photographers
• Optional extra night at Howlers Inn Wolf Sanctuary, just outside Bozeman - depending on availability
• Be prepared for harsh conditions and being appropriate attire