The Lofoten archipelago is a photographer's dream. Sharp, pointy mountains tower over fjords; cracked, frozen lakes, legendary beaches, traditional red cabins and magical light - this pearl of the Arctic has it all.
This winter workshop will take you on a wild ride through the most magical locations in the archipelago. We will focus on, and stay in, the absolute best spots for landscape photography and we will take advantage of all its famous features. Aurora Borealis is probable on clear nights as well. To put the icing on the cake, each participant will have the option to go on an amazing open-window Cessna flight, to shoot everything from the air!
Guided by award-winning nature photographer Erez Marom, you will make the most out of your time in this wonderful, pristine location.
• Stunning Arctic landscape, amazing locations such as Reine, Olstind mountain, Haukland, Skagsanden and Utakleiv beaches, Storvatnet lake and many more
• Small group size guarantees unparalleled personal attention
• February schedule increases the probability of amazing winter conditions
• High probability of shooting the Aurora Borealis above immense mountains and wonderful beaches
• Magical low light throughout the day, enabling us to shoot for over 6 hours (weather permitting), in addition to night photography
• Optional open-window Cessna flight to allow amazing aerial photography (weather permitting)
• Professional photo guidance by an experienced, award-winning landscape photographer
• Drives in a luxurious van
• Comfortable accommodations in a single hotel along the workshop to maximise your comfort, excellent food throughout your stay